Robert Half International Technical Sales Engineer in Overland Park, Kansas
Description Looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer who wants to write their own paycheck! You have the opportunity to earn $150-200k if you have the drive and passion to meet the the requirements below:
As a Network/Security Practice Lead, you are a key member of the sales and technical teams and are looked to as the company’s sales and technical expert for Networking and Security including Managed Services and Datacenter Services.
A drive for using your advanced design and technical skills to create the ideal solution for Mid-Market to Enterprise clients and a determination to accelerate sales and meet sales goals.
• Experience selling, designing, and implementing advanced Network infrastructures and Security Solutions.
• Acquire and maintain technical knowledge and understanding of Networking and Security tools and best practices.
• Networking certifications Cisco CCPN, Aruba Master ASE
• Security certifications CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional, cloud, CEH – Certified Ethical Hack
• Proficient in ITIL processes. ITIL foundation certification.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in similar roles.
One click apply today for more details on this opportunity! Requirements Cloud Storage
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.