Robert Half International Production Coordinator in Oxnard, California
Description JOB SUMMARY:
We are looking for an efficient, detail orientated candidate that is passionate about supply
chain. The Production Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for the
Procurement Department. Primary duties include creating and revising purchase orders to
the company’s co-manufacturers for production of finished goods, amongst other related
● Create, revise and transmit purchase orders, by referencing the company’s demand
planner and direct communication from the Production Supervisor.
● Participate in weekly scheduled production planning meetings.
● Analyze and plan production of finished goods based on inventory demand.
● Efficiently communicate with the co-manufacturer's point of contact for production
● Coordinate delivery plan of finished goods with the Sales Operations team and
Logistics Coordinator to arrange for carrier pickup.
● Troubleshoot receiving discrepancies with the Receiving Coordinator.
The following are the minimum required qualifications which an individual needs in order to
successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position:
● Minimum 2 years of college experience.
● 2 years experience in account management.
● Strong verbal and written communication.
● Experience using Office 365 and G-Suite platforms, specifically Excel.
● Experience using an ERP system.
● Self-starter, highly-motivated.
● Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to work well in a team oriented environment and independently.
● Attention to detail.
● Tech savvy — ability to learn new systems. Requirements Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office 365, Google Suite, Supply Chain Logistics, Purchase Orders, Enterprise Resource Planning
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.