Robert Half Marketing Coordinator in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Responsibilities for Marketing Coordinator
• Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
• Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
• Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
• Conduct market research and identify trends
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
• 1-3 years of experience in marketing
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
• Must have a high level of creativity
• Occasional travel may be required
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.