Robert Half Sr. Accountant in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for a Senior Accountant for a full-time opportunity with a well-known medical practice firm. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers you great long-term potential and a strong compensation and benefits package. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the firm's continued success. For serious consideration, send your resume directly to Megan Peterson or connect with me on LinkedIn!
Role & Responsibilities
· Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
· Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet variance analysis for management reporting
· Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
· Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
· Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
· Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
· Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
· Participate in various department-wide initiatives
· Ad-hoc projects as necessary
· BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
· 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
· Strong Excel skills required
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
· Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
· Deep understanding of internal controls compliance
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
Apply directly to Megan Peterson or connect with me on LinkedIn!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.