Robert Half Sales Support Coordinator in Parsippany, New Jersey
Our client, a third party employee benefits provider, has a great opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to join their growing team.
Skill Set & Product/Technical Knowledge:
• Proficient in RFP process
• Quote/Proposal creation, release, collection and spreadsheet analysis.
• Assists in drafting sections of client deliverable materials – e.g. plan assessment, RFP analysis.
• Understands employee benefits - Products knowledge for dental, vision, life, disability, and VB.
• Excel & Outlook proficient.
• Well organized around due dates and process.
• Experience supporting Sales Teams
• Enjoys a fast pace environment.
• A self-starter who enjoys an autonomous work style and the ability to learn and adapt with the pace of business over time. Can excel without a lot of management oversight or direction.
Candidates applying to this position should have 3-5 years experience working in employee benefits/insurance out of a broker agency or consulting service provider.
Apply now for consideration!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.