Robert Half Sr. Manager/FP&A in Parsippany, New Jersey
Our client is a global IT consulting firm located in Morristown, NJ. They are seeking a Sr. Finance Manager/FP& A that will report directly into their Finance Director and will lead the Company’s FP& A function for one of their fastest growing lines of businesses. Some specific responsibilities will include:
• Developing and maintaining complex financial models to support business decisions related to corporate initiatives and potential acquisitions
• Financial planning and Business performance management
• Performing market research and competitive analysis
• Assisting with M& A activities
• Budgeting & forecasting with top level executives
• Provide financial analysis and reporting
• Preparing materials for and participating in presentations for Senior Leaders
• Treasury and working capital
• Partnering with Senior Management on special projects
Company offers very competitive salary, generous annual bonus potential and excellent overall benefits package.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
• 8 + years of related Finance and FP& A experience within the IT Services or Technology industries
• CPA or MBA highly preferred
• strong MS Excel skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.