Robert Half Human Resources Recruiter in Pasadena, California
Robert Half is searching for Human Resources Recruiters for local ongoing opportunities. If you are looking to advance your career in recruitment, please apply today. For immediate consideration email your resume and then call 626.463.2031 to schedule an interview.
· Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
· Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
· Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
· Perform reference checks as need
· Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiation employment terms
· Manage onboarding and new hire process
· Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
· Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
· Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
What we're looking for
· At least one year of HR related experience desired
· Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
· Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.