Robert Half International Accounts Payable Administrator in Pennington, New Jersey
Our client in Ringoes, NJ is seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow the SOPs and policies established by the organization for approval process and documentation
· Assemble, review and verify expense/purchase invoices
· Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
· Sort, code and match invoices
· Enter and/or upload invoices into ERP system
· Set up invoices for payment including making sure all relevant approvals are in place
· Maintain proper filing of the documents
· Reconcile accounts payable transactions
· Perform account analysis and bring anomalies to the attention of team
· Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues with the team
· Produce monthly reports, like expenses incurred per month under various heads
· Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
· Excellent communication skills
· Time management
· Easily integrated team player, fast learner, problem solver
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures
· Proficient in data entry and management
· Accounts Payable experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.