Robert Half International Customer Success Representative in Petaluma, California
Join a growing company today providing top notch customer service! If you have a natural ability to build relationships, this is the role for you!
• Manage post-sales activities for company Performance Management customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, proactive outreach.
• Collaborate with internal teams to define, refine, and document processes in support of customers.
• In partnership with Product Marketing, manage the company Beta program by recruiting testers and requesting user feedback based on survey questions.
• Respond to customer inquiries/requests and coordinate with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction.
• Accurate logging of all customer correspondence, work orders and escalation management in Salesforce.
• Follow-up with customers on open issues.
• Attend all meetings and actively contribute.
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of work experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Experience in a phone and email customer support role is a plus.
• Experience with Salesforce.com (or other CRM systems), SaaS technology, software support is a plus.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.