Robert Half Administrative Coordinator in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
If you are looking to work at a dynamic College University as an Administrative Coordinator you might be the highly skilled candidate, we are looking for! This Administrative Coordinator position is for someone who can maintain various administrative responsibilities which requires strong writing skills and high proficiency in MS Office Suite. If you are looking for work as an Administrative Coordinator, this long-term contract position in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area is ideal for you!
Provides administrative support to the Campus Operations and Security Operations offices by:
• Answer and respond to Campus Operations inquiries by phone, fax and email.
• Schedule meetings and appointments.
• Submits invoices for payment. Refers vendor payment complaints to the appropriate individual.
• Maintain the database by the location and occupants in each apartment and house on campus.
• Function as the secretary for the Safety Committee. Participate on the committee as a representative of Campus Operations.
• Maintain work requests for exterminator and maintain records
• Process and distribute incoming and outgoing interoffice and U.S. Mail.
• Take facilities related emergency calls and refer to the appropriate department head for resolution.
• Order supplies and facilities equipment for departmental needs such as office supplies, etc.
• Maintain physical and virtual files for Campus Operations and Security Office as needed.
• Maintain the confidentiality of all Campus Operation and Security information.
· 2+ years of administrative experience and operations support
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong familiarity with scheduling coordination
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint is plus.
Contact Hayley Master at 215-568-4580 about this amazing employment opportunity and reference Job #03720-0012843965
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.