Robert Half International Applications Architect in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Technology is hiring an Application Architect in Philadelphia, PA
• Drafting and contributing to Design related deliverables of the Student Information Systems (SIS) implementation project.
• Design deliverables will include Functional Specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, and Workflows related to Banner Student and other associated Student Records systems.
• Responsibilities will include other Student Information Systems analysis work as required.
• Work with Subject Matter Experts and vendor resources to complete design and configuration activities
• Map requirements to processes and test scenarios.
• Knowledge of Ellucian Banner Student is strongly preferred
• Ability to perform light data analysis via SQL is a plus
• Prior consulting experience with enterprise business solutions or minimum of 5 years work experience in Higher Education
• Strong presentation skills, experience working with technical and business audiences of different levels
• Strong technical and functional experience gained through detail oriented experience and work with Student Information System (SIS) solutions
• Excellent communication skills required, both verbal and written
• A self-motivated and task-oriented person with ability to collaborate and engage with team members
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $50.00 - $60.00 / Hourly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: November 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011592226
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT