Robert Half Back End Developer in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Description Skill-sets Desired:
• 2-3 years’ experience
• .Net, C#
• Azure Cloud or AWS technologies
• DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps/Jenkins
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand moderately complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Kanban, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• Complete bug fixes.
• BS in Engineering / Computer Science OR equivalent experience.
• Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
• Proficiency with data manipulation languages.
• Understanding of data modeling principles.
• Ability to work with complex data models.
• Experience with Machine learning.
• Knowledge of DevOps tools e.g. Azure DevOps / Jenkins.
• Familiarity of industry best practices e.g. code coverage.
• Ability to work well with internal and external technology resources.
• Knowledge of test-driven development.
• Ability to complete moderately complex bug fixes. Requirements .NET, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC Framework, JScript .NET, Microsoft SQL
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.