Robert Half International Case Manager in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support. Robert Half Legal has an immediate position for a Paralegal with a passion for the legal field. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, this work opportunity is a full-time job opportunity.
What you get to do every day
· Summarize medical and legal records
· Analyze case reviews and gather/investigate missing information
· Correspond with medical facilities, insurance companies, 3rd party lien holders
· Complete PIP application process and submit medical bills for payment
· Consult with Physicians and schedule appointments
· Communicate with clients
· Perform other job-related duties when needed
· 1+ years working as an Paralegal/Legal Assistant/Administrative Assistant preferred
· An understanding of Medical Terminology
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to manage time well and have strong attention to detail
· Ability to meet crucial deadlines and work independently
· 1+ years working in Customer Service
· Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
It is an excellent chance to develop case management skills, client relationships. The organization can offer you compensation on a competitive level. Contact us today to learn how you can grow your career!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011714755
Staffing Area: Legal