Robert Half Data Delivery Analyst in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
• 5 years’ experience in healthcare data industry, preferably in a consulting environment
• Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL, preferably also knowledgeable in Python and/or R
• Ability to gather requirements, test strategies, design deliverables
• Knowledge of healthcare industry data utilized by manufacturers, payers, clearing houses, etc.
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Skilled teaching and instruction capability for internal and customer-facing sessions
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Requirements GE HealthCare, HealthCare Delivery, HealthCare System, Python, Data Asset, SQL, Audit Teams
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.