Robert Half Data Reporting Analyst in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Description • Four year degree (with a business focus such as Statistics, Economics, Finance or Marketing)
• Master’s degree (preferred)
• 3-5 years of business experience in marketing consulting, advertising or interactive
• Expertise within the digital environment and in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
• Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing and customer care)
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects
• Proven record with strong client relationship skills
• Strong familiarity with the digital environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Work experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Work experience in insight generation and presentation to clients
• Tagging experience Requirements Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.