Robert Half Digital Asset Manager in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Description The Creative Group has a client in need of a Digital Asset Manager! This is an ongoing consulting assignment that can be done all remotely. You will be responsible for the management of all digital assets across the department, along with the operation, management and improvement of the Digital Asset
Management (DAM) system. You
will develop workflows to get creative assets into the DAM system, and facilitate access, retrieval, and distribution of these assets to internal and external
users. The position will also act as a DAM ambassador to drive adoption across teams.
• Manages ingestion of digital assets upon job launch
• Tracks movement of digital assets throughout the life of a job
• Archives all assets used to produce internal projects as well as masters and other assets
needed to produce new materials
• Develops efficient post-production workflows for each job with concentration on purpose and
• Stays current on new developments in technology to add value to the overall quality and
efficiency of productions
• Optimizes video files for delivery on multiple platforms
• Works closely with producers and Lead Editor/Director of Post-Production to ensure that
deadlines and budgets are met Requirements DAM - Digital Asset Management, Digital Asset Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.