Robert Half International Digital Project Manager in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Digital Project Manager! This is a long term consulting assignment that will eventually go full time, and be full time hours per week. It is remote for the time being, and eventually will be onsite at least part time in Philadelphia, PA. You will lead the execution of all client project phases, and assume responsibility for schedules, project deliverables, and budget and resource management for internal teams. Must have 6+ years' experience managing enterprise-level projects in a digital agency or technology-driven environment. Experience with Jira and being client facing is required.
• Lead a strategic project through all phases including discovery, strategy, UX/UI design, development
• Run weekly client-facing meetings, and serve as a strategy lead on your project
• Ensure deliverables are executed on time, on budget, and within scope while adhering to established methodology and processes
• Run daily stand-ups and sprint planning meetings, including creation of user stories, facilitation of functional requirements documentation
• Manage all project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a weekly basis, project future expenditures and revenue, and manage project scope changes against budget
• Scope and estimate new client projects; create & maintain detailed project plans & other project artifacts
• Create weekly status reports, client-friendly schedules, milestone plan, and deliverable progress reports
• Be the point person for client communications related to projects
• Translate ideas and theories into prioritized, actionable steps
• Ensure business needs and requirements are met
• 6+ years' experience managing enterprise-level projects in a digital agency or technology-driven environment
• Client-facing experience in a Project Leadership role, managing websites, digital products or mobile applications
• Agile/Scrum experience, including running stand-ups, sprint planning, demo/retro meetings
• Experience managing project budgets, finances, etc, from start to finish
• Experience in web design/development, e-commerce, product development, and/or mobile application development in an agile environment
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• Experience is required with JIRA and Confluence, bonus points for experience using other tools like Harvest, Basecamp, and, ZenDesk
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.