Robert Half International Finance Manager in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has an opening for a Finance Manager in the Philadelphia area with an immediate start date. As the Finance Manager, you will develop revenue and expense budgets including leading team through an organized, timely, and engaging budget planning and reforecasting process. The Finance Manager will also be responsible for helping the team formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
What you get to do every day
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Tracking, monitoring and analyzing revenue channels and predicting future trends (pipeline)
• Develop a dashboard of leading and lagging financial indicators to inform work
• Analyze change and advise accordingly
• Help the team formulate strategic and long-term business plans
The ideal Finance Manager candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education. MBA strongly preferred.
Other requirements for the Finance Manager position include and are not limited to:
• 6++ years of experience in corporate finance, preferably working with budgeting and forecasting.
• Exemplary Microsoft Excel skills
• Great Plains Experience preferred
• Develop working relationships with fundraising channel leaders
• CRM system user experience
Interested candidates should reach out to Zed Koleilat at 484.719.2234 and reference JO# 03720-0011403418
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: August 21, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011403418
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance