Robert Half HR Coordinator in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Specialized company located in Northeast Philadelphia, seeks a HR Coordinator to assist with the human resource process. The HR Coordinator role will consist of full cycle recruiting, maintaining employee records, onboarding, and a variety of administrative duties. To ensure progress, this HR Coordinator should have excellent customer service skills, a broad knowledge of human resources, great problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of employee relationships and staff development.
· Support the recruiting and hiring process
· Draft detailed job postings
· Schedule and coordinate interviews and meetings
· Administer employee health and welfare plans
· Perform onboarding orientations
· Answer employee requests and inquiries
· Update and maintain employee records
· Attend and participate in job/career fairs
· Recommend processes and best practices
· Assist with terminations
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
· 2+ years HR and Recruiting experience
· Effective HR administration and people management skills
· Bilingual Spanish speaking preferred
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please reach out to Jared Scholl if interested in this HR Coordinator role - 484.214.2682 and reference JO#03710-0012011895.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.