Robert Half International IT Auditor in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Technology is inquiring an IT Auditor for a client in the Philadelphia, PA area. This is a long term opportunity in nature. For consideration, please contact me directly Abigail Fox (215) 568-1513
Qualifications and Responsibilities include:
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
• An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
• Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
• Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
• Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
• Experience working with financial services/banking institutions.
• Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
• Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
SOX - Sarbanes-Oxley, ITGC, CobiT, ISO 27001, ITIL Processes, IT Audit
Your Educational and detail oriented Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
• 3+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in detail oriented services or industry.
• Experience auditing financial services companies and banking institutions in particular.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
• detail oriented Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011567096
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT