Robert Half International IT Auditor in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Our client, a global consulting firm with a large presence in the Philadelphia area seeks a senior IT Auditor to join their dynamic team!
The successful Senior IT Auditor coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plan. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior IT Auditor demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior IT Auditor learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
The Senior IT Audit role may be a good fit for you if:
• You enjoy identifies areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
• You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
• You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
• You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
• You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Other duties and skills of the successful Senior IT Auditor will include:
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
• An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
• Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
• Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
• Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
• Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
• Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
The Educational and Professional Qualifications of the successful IT Auditor include:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
• 3+ years working in IT audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
• Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.