Robert Half Java Developer in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Description • Minimum of 5 years Experience
• Significant experience developing RESTful APIs with NodeJS
• Significant experience developing reactive UIs with ReactJS
• Significant experience writing automated tests for JS applications
• Experience translating product requirements into technical specifications
• Experience with Agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum and Kanban
• Familiarity with at least one message broker, e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
• Familiarity with service-oriented architecture patterns
• Familiarity with horizontal scaling patterns Requirements React.js, Node.js, RabbitMQ
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.