Robert Half International Loan Operations Specialist in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Do you enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced culture? Does the chance to work with a reputable company excite you? If so, Robert Half Finance may have the position for you. As a Loan Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for inputting and uploading new loans onto the core system by following the current procedures and reviewing all documentation for accuracy. The Loan Operations Specialist will also be responsible for servicing and maintaining active loans.
Your responsibilities include:
· Add loan information to the mortgage log for follow up of recorded documents.
· Process payment tickets
· Prepare and track construction loan advances
· Add insurance policy information to the core tracking system
· Annual tax searches of collateral
· Prepare payoff statements
The ideal Loan Operations Specialist candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education.
Other requirements for the Loan Operations Specialist position include and are not limited to:
· 3++ years experience or equivalent.
· Effective interpersonal relationships with management and team members
· Knowledge of commercial loan processing (payments, advances and interest reserves)
· Consumer loan processing preferred
· Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Interested candidates should reach out to Chad Hildebrand at 215.568.4580 and reference JO#03720-0011697026
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: February 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011697026
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance