Robert Half International Payroll Specialist in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
This Payroll Specialist position may be for you, if you want a challenging position with an industry leader and a strong career growth opportunity. We have an opening for a Payroll Specialist through Robert Half Finance and Accounting with a company in the Financial Services industry. You will succeed in this role if you have the ability to communicate effectively and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. As the Payroll Specialist, you will guarantee the timely and accurate payroll production for employees. Submit an application for this position now! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia area.
What you get to do every day
· Prepare biweekly payroll
· Ensure compliance with all applicable wage and hour laws.
· Responsible for applicable tax returns and IRS forms as required.
· Responsible for payroll and finance audits with outside auditors as required
· Aim for timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
· Abide with current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
· Manage regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
The ideal Payroll Specialist candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
Other requirements for the Payroll Specialist position include and are not limited to:
· 5 ++ years’ payroll experience preferred.
· 5 ++ years +’ experience processing payroll for 300+ person, multi-state company
· Experience with processing payroll for equity related deferred compensation preferred
· Experience with ADP Workforce Now required
· Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification required
Interested candidates should reach out to Chad Hildebrand at 215.568.4580 and reference JO# 03720-0011788339
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.