Robert Half International Photo Retoucher in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Description • Edit, retouch and color correct product images for placement on our clients' site, advertising and more
• Create clipping paths for products.
• Crop & size images correctly based on designated specifications
• Add or remove objects from an image as needed
• Edit digital product renderings from a combination of product photos, product design production files and packaging production files
• Stay current on imaging and photo manipulation methods and techniques
• Retouch promotional and production images as assigned
• Complete accurate color correction, cloning, perspective modification, white balance, etc.
• Finalize color adjustment on products to ensure printed materials display accurate product coloring; compare actual product to printed image to ensure color alignment
• Organize and edit file formats, standardize renaming process
• Make decisions that meet photographic brand standards
• Provide digital mock-ups for customer presentations
• Support special projects & miscellaneous tasks as needed
• Work closely with Photography Team members and collaborate with teams within Creative Services and outside the department to communicate project requirements and status.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned Requirements Photo Retouching, Photography, Photo Manipulation, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Color Correction
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.