Robert Half International Project Coordinator in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Technology is looking a Project Coordinator in Philadelphia!
• Scheduling, managing, and taking notes of meetings (around a particular project).
• Regularly report the outcome/feedback of said meetings
• Meeting with the project team to give and get insight into timelines/milestones/changes in priorities.
• Work directly with Development teams and stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2+ years of experience as a IT Project Coordinator
• Experience working with Sitecore is a plus
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 / Hourly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: November 9, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011542412
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT