Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst.
Need to have experience performing QA testing for both mobile environments and client service environments
Need to have hands on keyboard testing experience
Need to have experience with Zephyr
Need to have experience with test case platforms, and building test cases
Hands on Manual testing
Ability to work independently and hit the ground running
• Must be able to write comprehensive End to End Test Plans based on user requirements.
• Must be able to write and communicate issues in a timely manner to the project manager and QA Manager.
• Will document problems, list out possible solutions and make recommendations based on experience and job knowledge.
• Works in concert with Project Manager to establish QA Tasks for overall project plan. Will seek out assistance on own to ensure project is kept on schedule. Will work with QA Team to obtain additional work.
• Has a well-rounded job knowledge of most applications supported by QA and can be counted on to make Quality decisions based on the User, department and company needs.
• Will take ownership of other job responsibilities as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT or related field or relevant work experience is preferred
• 3-6 years in quality assurance and leading testing efforts 6+ years of experience in quality assurance
• Experience with JIRA is required
• Experience working with store systems and digital systems
• Experience working with business and developers at both functional and technical level
• Experience with test automation
• Experience using Github, Confluence/Selenium
• Experience in agile/Kanban processes for management
• Digital Marketing & CRM experience will be a plus
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: November 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03720-0011556746
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT