Robert Half Regulatory Review Coordinator in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Description The Creative Group has a client in need of a Regulatory Review Associate! This is an ongoing consulting assignment that will start off remotely and eventually may require going onsite in Philadelphia, PA. You will follow protocols established by pharmaceutical clients when submitting marketing materials for regulatory review. This includes preparing completed editorial content to the Medical-Legal-Regulatory (MLR) review board (a board of experts typically consisting of medical doctors, lawyers and experts in FDA regulations), submitting materials to the client (both electronically and/or in hard copy as determined by the clients' specifications), and tracking the progress of each project through the various stages of MLR review.
· Determine the time and effort required to complete each submission
· Establish a timeline and assign responsibility to the appropriate team members for the delivery of the components of the submission
· Create and/or oversee the creation of the components and ensure they conform to proper guidelines
· Maintain a comprehensive, accurate dashboard of all current and upcoming submissions including the stage of review, job codes, and deadlines
· Follow up with client liaison in a timely manner to ensure the submission is received on time and meets 100% of client expectations and specifications
· Act as the primary point of contact between the agency and the clients' MLR Review department, both to get information regarding submissions requirements and to answer procedural questions that arise during the MLR review process
· Create, update, and disseminate to the rest of the department procedure(s) specific to the clients supported
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the preparation of complex deliverables under tight deadline constraints is required.
· Technical competency in Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, and the Microsoft Office Suite are required.
· Experience communicating with clients directly is required.
· Clear communication and attention to detail are essential.
· Clear, concise technical writing ability is strongly preferred.
Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry or Healthcare is preferred. Requirements - Strong project planning and management tasks, business systems support functions and project costing techniques
Having a Project Management and/or Business Systems Analyst Certification is a bonus
Expert in project management software such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheet or other similar applications
Project management experience desired
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance & Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
A track record of working with or in an accounting function with a key role in system projects preferred Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.