Robert Half International Senior Accountant in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Can you rise to the challenge of a fast-paced culture? Are you excited about the chance to be part of a renowned company? Robert Half Finance has an exciting job match for you. In the Senior Accountant role, you will support the company's goals by preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Expert analytical skills are essential to succeeding in this job. This well-compensated, full-time position includes benefits and growth possibilities.
How you will make an impact
• Perform month end closing exercises within a close timeline. Exercises include but are not limited to journal entries, account reconciliations and financial reporting.
• Performs statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes, and writes narrative reports explaining findings from financial statements.
• Oversee billing and invoicing: generate, audit, and reconcile orders, invoices, vouchers, etc. and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
• Manage bank accounts: oversee daily reporting, weekly forecast, reconciliations, and initiate outbound transfers as needed.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
The ideal Senior Accountant candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education.
Other requirements for the Senior Accountant position include and are not limited to:
• 5++ years of general ledger and financial reporting experience preferred.
• Manufacturing, fabrication or distribution experience preferred
• Strong systems aptitude with Microsoft Office applications and an ERP software.
• Ability to multi-task and drive projects through to completion with proven organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates should reach out to Scott Shorr at 215.568.4580 and reference JO#03720-0011612087
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 / Yearly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: November 5, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011612087
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance