Robert Half International Senior Construction Accountant in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
There's currently an opening for a full-time Senior Construction Accountant to bring their knowledge and expertise to a growing company in the Real Estate industry in the Philadelphia area. As a Senior Construction Accountant, you will be responsible for participating in construction budget process, review, and approval process, utilizing proprietary metrics regarding cash flow as well as construction performance and profitability. The Senior Construction Accountant will prepare and execute financial reporting packages for both the construction and accounting teams for all financial functions of the construction company.
This position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, including a long-term potential opportunity for the candidate. We are looking for a candidate that possess excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the successful growth of the firm.
How you will make an impact
• Compiling, reviewing, and affirming the construction revenue amounts to be billed on an entity level. Billing these amounts back through Yardi and analyzing them with reports created to assess the construction financials.
• Develop construction budgets and formulate long-term strategies, including producing sensitivity analyses and other ad-hoc analyses for ongoing strategic initiatives.
• Review construction operating and financial performance, perform variance analysis and report on operating and capital project status.
• Review profit margins and create reports to present to upper management.
• Develop and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management.
The ideal Senior Construction Accountant candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education.
Other requirements for the Senior Construction Accountant position include and are not limited to:
• 5++ years of working experience, as a construction accountant, preferably in residential real estate.
• Solid experience with and understanding of financial modeling and building/manipulating complex spreadsheets.
• Outstanding Excel financial modeling and analytical skills, with an ability to easily create models from scratch
• Working knowledge of Yardi preferred.
Interested candidates should reach out to Scott Shorr at 215.568.4580 and reference JO#03720-0011621668
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: November 16, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011621668
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance