Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
A company working with Robert Half Finance and Accounting in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area has an imperative need for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their staff. To succeed in this role, you must have a successful track record of providing strategic analyses and recommendations as you will be directly involved in the coordination of various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks). You will produce variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for driving world class strategic and financial planning methods, building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives and developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness. This Senior Financial Analyst is your chance to contribute in a pivotal role, which will allow access to senior leadership of the company. Apply today for this great career opportunity!
• Partners with department leaders to facilitate the budget and re-forecast process and provides analysis on variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
• Conducts ad-hoc analysis for finance & accounting leadership to be used for decision support and internal/external reporting requirements.
• Maintains and enhances client’s forecasting tools and systems required to actively manage P&L and cash flow budgets/forecasts, maintains process and workflow documents, and functions as an administrator of budget systems.
• Works with finance team to produce presentation materials for senior leadership and board of directors to effectively communicate financial performance.
The ideal Senior Financial Analyst candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Finance or Accounting, MBA or CPA preferred.
Other requirements for the Senior Financial Analyst position include and are not limited to:
• 4++ years of financial analysis experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills (specifically Microsoft Excel)
• Experience with financial planning software packages preferred
• Display sound analytical judgment and business acumen under limited time and data constraints
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Chad Hildebrand at 215.568.4580 and reference JO#03720-0011665992
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011665992
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance