Robert Half International SEO Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
TCG has a global client that is looking for an SEO MANAGER in the Philadelphia area. The SEO Manager will be responsible for analyzing, implementing changes, and reviewing websites and their organic traffic to create and/or improve their presence in search engines. The position requires a strong track record of SEO experience, both local and international.
• Build and iterate an SEO roadmap of site updates, experiments, and technical initiatives to improve regional-specific keyword rankings and global search market share to drive organic traffic, registrations, and software purchases.
• Partner with internal team members and stakeholders to create best-in-class keyword-rich content that solves user needs based on search intent data.
• Work with the development teams to identify, resolve and standardize technical SEO across the company and affiliate company websites in compliance with Google requirements.
• Monitor the organic performance of the company’s global traffic as well as competitor sites, SERP features, and Google algorithm updates.
• Present a strong perspective about what high-performing SEO looks like, and create a system that ensures internal teams and projects are aligning with SEO success standards and validated trends.
• Partner with our marketing operations team to create and deliver SEO performance reports and provide actionable insights.
· 5-8 years of SEO experience in large organizations, working with complex websites.
· Expertise in Content & B2B Marketing.
· Strong data-driven approach to problem-solving.
· Ability to collaborate and build relationships with in-house content and technical stakeholders.
· Ability to deliver organic results without compromising the brand experience for users.
· Working knowledge of BI and SEO tools. (i.e: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Search Console, and SEMRush).
· BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field preferred
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.