Robert Half International Sitecore Developer in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half is hiring a part time Sitecore Developer in the Philadelphia Area!
• Work closely with our technical team and internal stakeholders to execute business critical projects from our strategic roadmap
• Work closely with our Global Content Team to ensure successful use and launch of the components on our websites
• Develop exciting features that are key to fulfilling iRobot’s global digital vision
• Act as first line of support on critical environment or application issues
• Work closely with other members of the ecommerce team to fully integrate the user experience across multiple platforms
• Advocate for new features or concepts as they are introduced in Sitecore (machine learning anyone?)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years of experience software development
• 3+ years of active Sitecore experience
• Proven experience delivering enterprise-level projects and solutions from inception through support
• Knowledge of .NET, C# development
• Experience using xDB, FXM, Custom Pipelines, Sitecore MVC, etc
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $40.00 - $50.00 / Hourly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: November 9, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011542392
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT