Robert Half Sr. Software Engineer in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Description a. AEM Experience
b. Strong Front End Lead experience
c. Engineering/Tech Lead in past life
d. Strong communications
a. Nice to have:
e. Back End (Java) experience
f. Marketing Technology
• Understand the capabilities for content authoring and front end styling within an established AEM implementation, understanding conventions and capabilities of an existing component library
• Lead and mentor a team of Front End Developers
• Advise on best practices for front end development and formalize documented standards
• Interface with client technical teams
• Collaborate on ideas that make creative and innovative use of technology
• Regularly communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
Skills and Experience
• 2+ years in a Senior or Lead Developer Role with experience managing other developers
• Familiar with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, or similar build systems
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.