Robert Half Traffic Coordinator in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Marketing & Creative has a client in need of a Traffic Specialist! This is a 3 month consulting assignment that has potential to extend and can be done remotely. You will oversee the project management system and disseminate projects to design. This role will spearhead the marketing department’s status report and ensure it is delivered to senior leadership on a weekly basis. Other primary responsibilities will include assisting the marketing department in its initiatives and programs through the development, execution, and monitoring of digital, social, email, event, and print campaigns. Creativity, flexibility, and time management are critical skills needed to be successful in this position.
· Oversee project management system and disperse jobs to graphic design teamo Ensuring project remain on track, from start to finish o Follow up daily with marketing team on projects needing their approval
· Spearhead daily sprint meetings with Marcom team projects
· Work with print and promotional vendors to obtain quotes and award jobs
· Manage daily status reports
· Help with email creation
· Handle department check requests and invoices
o One-off Check Requests
o Monthly Freelance Invoices
o Quarterly Editorial Stipends
· Coordinate promotional materials
o Print collateral
o Promotional items for in-person meetings
o Prepare boxes to send to external in-person meetings
· Assist with Awards of Excellence Awards
· Assist with Fellows projects
· Complete and submit monthly freelance and project reports
· Complete and submit monthly digital ad GL sheet
• Complete Microsoft Suite
• WorkFront Project Management Software
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business administration, or a related field.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.