Robert Half UX Copywriter in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Work with copy team to support production of UX copy, internal communications, and other pieces as needed in support of design, development, SEO, and marketing and communications teams
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date copy files; track messaging feedback (from stakeholders and legal reviewers)
• Produce concepts and copy that are inspired, fresh and engaging.
• copywriting experience in an agency or UX team setting or equivalent professional or amateur writing experience
• A portfolio of work, including live samples, and the ability to present it well
• Expert knowledge of the English language and ability to self-edit
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Agility and flexibility to adapt to changing requests in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to track jobs over time
• Working knowledge of how to carry voice across various platforms to speak to different audiences
• B.A. in English, Communications, Marketing or other related fields
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.