Robert Half International VP of Finance in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Our client is seeking an experienced VP of Finance to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. The VP of Finance will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments. The Ideal VP of Finance must have substantial knowledge of finance, accounting budgeting and cost principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB). Based in the Philadelphia area, this VP of Finance position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
• Developing investment and cash management policies, implementing those policies to maximize earnings
• Developing finance organizational strategies that can support and/or drive critical business decisions and effective engagement with senior leadership
• Preparing all financial reports, statements, and projections. Including income statements and balance sheets that conform to appropriate financial standards
• Maintaining effective internal control procedures for accurate recording of financials and account balances
• Managing financial reporting for grants received from the local, state and federal governments as well as private entities
The ideal VP of Finance candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education.
Other requirements for the VP of Finance position include and are not limited to:
• 7++ years of relevant experience in a senior finance position, preferably in a government agency or large non-profit.
• Proficient with accounting reporting systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamic SL and/or D365
• Expert Excel skills, including pivot tables. Knowledge of macros preferred
• Experience with ERP system implementation
• Experience with QuickBase
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner
Interested candidates should reach out to Chad Hildebrand at 215.568.4580 and reference JO#03720-0011700232
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $125,000.00 / Yearly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: February 9, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011700232
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance