Robert Half International Product Marketing Lead (medtech) in Philadelphia/remote, Pennsylvania
TCG is partnering with an innovative client that in the medical technology space. They are looking for fellow innovators and out of the box thinkers to join their growing team and support new product launches! This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and is interested in going deep into unique solutions. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy a sense of ownership, and be excited to wear multiple hats.
The Product Marketing Lead will collaborate with other internal teams including product, marketing, sales, and business development to develop marketing strategies and content that drive awareness and advance the pipeline. From strategy through execution, you'll lead the charge on our product positioning, product launches, and asset creation to help demonstrate the right value proposition to each of our personas.
If taking on the fight against cancer is a mission you believe in, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
• Execute the go-to-market strategy from demand generation to conversion.
• Lead product launches and play a key role in the generating product claims and creating supporting assets and campaigns.
• Develop the tools needed to support sales team throughout all stages of the buyer’s journey and continue to refine value proposition.
• Create end-user case studies for internal and external use.
• Persona Research: Study decision makers, influencers, and users. Use learnings to inform marketing and product strategies.
• 5+ years of experience marketing (in clinical and/or life sciences healthcare market)
• Experience in product marketing for enterprise B2B software
• Strong written and verbal communication and storytelling skills; ability to clearly express complex topics
• Desire to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and build a company
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
Interested in getting your resume to the top of the list? Message the recruiter on LinkedIn!
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $125,000.00 - $145,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Philadelphia/remote, PA
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-9502759418
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing