Robert Half Back End Developer in Phoenix, Arizona
Robert Half is in search of a MicroStrategy Developer for a long term client in the Phoenix area!
The MicroStrategy Developer is responsible for hands-on role in design, development in MicroStrategy reporting and UI and delivering successful MicroStrategy projects. The Developer must have a strong understanding of the UI, design, development and deployment of scalable, reliable, redundant business intelligence systems and data warehouses using the MicroStrategy BI tools and analytical database platforms.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Business Intelligence and analytical solutions
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Collaborate with business partners and engineering teams on requirements and design for future enhancements and new BI solutions
• Install and configure the MicroStrategy intelligence architecture, maintain the security layer, optimize architecture and boost performance
• Develop schema objects, including attributes, facts, and hierarchies
• Create complex metrics, filters, prompts, custom groups, consolidations and transformations
• Create reports, documents, dashboards and dossier
• Remain current with technology to ensure that the data and reports are being compiled in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
• Prepares or reviews product documentation, written instructions or technical literature for accuracy and completeness
• Fix visual defects in the layout of an existing application.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• MicroStrategy development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager, Command Manager, Integrity Manager, Experience with JDK and UI API. At least 6 years experience.
• MicroStrategy applications including reports, dashboards, data visualization, data discovery, mobile, data marts and cubes. . At least 6 years’ experience
• MicroStrategy Development: 6 years
• MicroStrategy SDK Development : 2years
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.