Robert Half Denials Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
Robert Half is looking for a denials specialist with experience working in healthcare. If you are familiar with the revenue cycle process and have excellent analytic and research skills, we'd love to hear from you. Contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Reviewing and researching bills in which a denial of payment has been received from the payer
• Identifying the root cause of the denial and providing denial resolution
• Utilizing all appropriate systems to effectively research denials and complete steps to resubmit bills for reimbursement
• Resubmitting corrected bills for reimbursement
Whatwe're looking for:
• Minimum of at least 2–3 years of experience within the revenue cycle
• Previous denials management experience is preferred
• Excellent internal/external customer service skills required
• Demonstrated knowledge of insurance regulations and policies, payment policies/guidelines and the ability to communicate and work with payers to get claims resolved and paid accurately
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.