Robert Half eDS Document Coder in Phoenix, Arizona
Robert Half Legal has an immediate opening for an Onsite Legal Document Workflow Coordinator with a prominent law firm located in Phoenix, AZ.
• Pay: $22.20/hr.
• Start Date: Expected to begin once candidates are identified, video interviewed and upon clearance of a background check
• Location: In-office, Phoenix, AZ (remote is not optional for this opportunity)
• Hours: Various shifts available:
Saturday - Wednesday 1pm - 9pm PST
Monday - Wednesday 8am-4pm AND Saturday & Sunday 12am - 8pm EST
Wednesday - Thursday 6:00pm - 2:00am PST AND Saturday - Sunday 7:00pm - 7:00am PST
• Serve as primary point of contact for incoming requests to the department for various related projects
• Analyze requests to determine how tasks should be performed
• Assist with proofreading task and quality control as needed
• Gather additional details of client requests and route to the proper resources when necessary
• Ensure deadlines are adhered to
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• 6+ months experience in document processing
• Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM with 95% accuracy
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and a working proficiency of various legal software programs a plus but not required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment while adhering to deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills while interacting with clients
For immediate consideration please submit your resume, supervisory references, and the following in response to this posting:
Respond with your UPDATED RESUME in MS Word format (no Google docs or PDFs please):
Provide shift preference:
Immediate available start date:
Confirm you are willing to go on-site (remote is not optional for this opportunity):
Confirm you are able to immediately take a brief Typing Speed Test (mandatory for consideration):
Confirm you are willing to submit to a background check:
Advise of any TIME OFF REQUESTS needed in the next 2-3 months:
Thank you for your time and we hope to speak with you soon!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.