Robert Half International HR Generalist in Phoenix, Arizona
This HR Generalist will be a multi-faceted role which will include responsibilities such as Payroll and Benefits Administration, Safety Administration, and Office Administration.
Specific duties of this Human Resources Generalist position include but are not limited to:
· Assist HR Manager as applicable including entering new hires, terminations, transfers, entering changes into Paylocity payroll system, benefits processing, and reporting and maintaining Worker’s Compensation Case Files
· Support onboarding and recruiting efforts including preparing paperwork, coordination with other departments, and scheduling
· Serve as backup for processing payroll into Paylocity
· Act as employee contact for benefits questions, including eligibility and escalated issues
· Maintain safety database systems
· Track and serve as recordkeeper for all safety and traffic violations
· Order and maintain safety equipment and supplies, as well as office supplies
· Maintain company directory and office phone systems
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.