Robert Half International Insurance Verification Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
Currently we are looking for an Insurance Verification Specialist who can verify insurance coverage, benefits and obtains prior authorization for services. Positions start on a contract and have a possibility of direct hire based on attendance, attitude and work performance.
• Contacts insurance plans to determine eligibility and obtain coverage and benefit information.
• Contacts insurance plans to obtain prior authorization for services.
• Processes request for prior authorization from clinics and Patient Care Coordinators.
• Documents findings thoroughly and accurately.
• Performs training with organizational staff on procedures for requesting, documenting and processing prior authorizations.
• Prioritizes work to maximize turn-around time.
• Meets or exceeds productivity standards in the completion of daily assignments and accurate production.
• Maintain an error rate in accordance with departmental policy.
• Makes changes to demographic information as necessary in order to produce a clean patient statement.
• Answer and respond to external and internal phone calls in a timely manner.
• Check and respond to emails in a timely and professional manner.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Active knowledge of CMS guidelines contracted insurance guidelines and coding policies.
• Demonstrated computer literacy
• Well-organized with attention to detail
• Ability to read and understand oral and written instructions
• Excellent math skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with team members, clinic staff, payers and patients.
• Professional customer service skills.
• Have a desire and dedication to work with self-discipline.
• Maintains the strictest confidentiality: adheres to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: October 9, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502719720
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative