Robert Half Medical Billing Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
Robert Half is looking for a motivated medical billing specialist with strong technical skills and attention to detail. If you're a self-starter looking to build your career in healthcare, this may be the job for you.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Billing and reimbursement for specific patient accounts
• Submitting bills to insurance organizations and patients
• Working closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
What we’re looking for:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Prefer 2 years of experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
• Working knowledge of practice management software
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook, and internet applications
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.