Robert Half International Medical Office Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Robert Half is currently seeking an experienced Medical Office Manager in the Biltmore area. The primary responsibilities of the Office Manager are to direct, plan and coordinate the operations of the clinical and front office functions of the practice while ensuring patient satisfaction.
• Supervise and oversee daily operations
• Supervise and oversee performance of the front and back office staff
• Ensure office is opened and closed according to established procedures
• Collaborate with Practice Administrator, Office Managers, and HR Manager
• Monitor staff attendance and punctuality
• Facilitate positive relationships amongst physicians, office staff and patients
• Update Electronic Health Record (EHR) with physician information
• Run weekly EHR Meaningful Use (MU) reports
• Resolve patient complaints, and insurance questions
• Establish staff schedules
• Maintain office equipment and supplies
Please send resumes to Kendra Schmid at firstname.lastname@example.org
Two years of medical office experience min. required
• High school diploma, or equivalent
• Understanding of Medical Terminology
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: October 9, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502719689
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative