Robert Half Medical Receptionist in Phoenix, Arizona
We currently have an open position for a dynamic, results-oriented medical receptionist to work within a healthcare organization. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for patients. You will need excellent customer service skills with a positive can-do attitude. If you are looking to grow your professional skills within the healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
• Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with established procedures
• Answering telephone calls in a professional and effective manner within minimum rings
• Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
• Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money
• Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
• Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
• Assisting in the management of patient medical records
What we're looking for:
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Previous experience with an electronic medical record system preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• High School Diploma required
• A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.