Robert Half Medical Records Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
We have an excellent opportunity for a detailed, highly-skilled medical records specialist in the growing healthcare industry. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your healthcare career, we want to hear from you!
How you will make an impact:
• Scanning medical records into a digital record system
• Reviewing intake charts for accuracy prior to scanning
• Auditing medical records including follow-up on deficiencies
• Confirming that all releases of information are current and valid
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
What we're looking for:
• High school diploma required
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Healthcare clerical experience, including a working knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• At least one year experience working with medical records required
• Previous experience working with an electronic medical system required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a requirement
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.