Robert Half Paralegal- Nurse in Phoenix, Arizona
Midsize law firm seeks experienced paralegal for civil litigation and general tort defense.
· Document management and organization
· Analysis and summary of discovery responses and disclosure statements
· Analysis and summary of medical and non-medical records,
· Interviewing client employees and witnesses,
· Obtaining medical and public records,
· Coordinating expert reviews and IMEs,
· Draft supplemental disclosure statements,
· Assist attorney with client discovery responses and drafting initial disclosures
If you are interested send your resume to Leonna[dot]MAnderson[at]roberthalf[dotcom]!!
· Medical malpractice experience
· Minimum 3 years previous paralegal experience
· Must be professional, detail oriented, and able to manage a fast-paced work flow
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.