Robert Half International Patient Registration Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
We currently have an open position for a detail-oriented Patient Registration Specialist who enjoys helping others and is passionate about growing their career in the healthcare industry. You will perform a variety of administrative healthcare duties. Do you love interacting with patients and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Answering and routing phone calls in accordance with office policies
• Greeting, registering patients, and scheduling patient appointments
• Verifying and updating patient and insurance information
• Observing strict patient confidentiality in dealing with callers and patients
• Ensuring completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures prior to admission into the hospital system
What we're looking for:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Previous experience with a practice management system preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness; process patients and public inquiries with poise and efficiency
• Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
• Minimum of one year of previous patient registration experience or in a related role
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.