Robert Half International Payment Poster in Phoenix, Arizona
Accountemps is looking for a detail-oriented Payment Poster with experience working in the healthcare industry. If you're interested in growing your healthcare skills, contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Posting payments based on explanation of benefits (EOBs) from insurance companies, patients, and government agencies
• Posting patient payments to the appropriate line item charge
• Posting account adjustments quickly while maintaining data integrity
Qualifications that we're looking for:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 1 year payment posting or medical billing experience
• Microsoft Office experience preferred
• Previous experience working with a practice management software system preferred
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: February 9, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502848651
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance